Performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment. Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items. Lifts heavy items and may operate a forklift. Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped. Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment. Examines, stocks and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines. May prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
* Uses standard documentation and SAP for materials administration, shipping, receiving, picking and delivering parts. Assignments and process are semi routine in nature. May operates Powered Industrial Vehicles to load, unload and transfer materials/finished product.
* Read, follow, and execute tasks per sequence defined by electronic or hardcopy instructions.
* Use tools and equipment including: hammers, cutters for wood, cardboard and plastics, fork lifts and other motorized equipment.
* Reviews documentation and leverages SAP/external systems to assess, replenish, and prioritize material and finished goods to support production and shipping processes. Provides documentation support, materials administration and process support. Uses judgment to propose solutions and troubleshoot material flow or documentation issues. May operate Powered Industrial Vehicles to load, unload and transfer materials/finished product.
* Waterspider: Assembles product as required, delivers material to the production area, picks up waste, and delivers finished product on a scheduled basis following a set route. They may also assist with changeover, provide tools and materials, and give any additional help needed to maintain standard work and keep the flow going.
* Place reorder requests for floor stock and bulk materials
* Reviews documentation and leverages advanced SAP processes to assess material and support production. Uses advance process knowledge as a skilled specialist, requiring considerable judgment and initiative. May be an informal leader or trainer. Operates Powered Industrial Vehicles to load, unload and transfer materials/finished product. Supports the training and onboarding needs of the facility by developing and updating training curriculum and provide feedback to supervisor on progress. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with internal and external customers.
* Performs data entry, discrepancy trouble shooting and manages cycle counts
* High School Diploma/GED
* 4 year of related experience
* Fork lift License
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7427.
Internal Number: R21-855
About Rockwell Automation
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.