Rapidly growing Clinical Research Center focusing on cardiovascular diseases seeks a full time Clinical Research Coordinator with at least 2 years experience. We are conducting a number of ongoing and future research trial involving human subjects.
1. Initiation, implementation and management of research projects in accordance with IRB, FDA, HIPAA and all required regulatory guidelines
2. Interpreting research protocols
3. Recruiting subjects and screening for eligibility
4. IRB and regulatory submissions
5. Monitoring and timely reporting of adverse events, toxicities and protocol deviations
6. Monitoring aboratory and data activities; processing and submitting laboratory specimens; collecting and entering research data
7. Maintaining accurate and complete clinical research files and patient medical charts.
8. Work directly with Human Research Protection Program (HRPP), submitting new protocol applications, amendments, safety reports and annual renewals as needed.
9. Act as liaison between Principle Investigators, the HRPP and study sponsors as well as other departments within the Institution.
1. At least a Bachelor's degree
2. At least 2 years of experience as a clinical research coordinator