Director, Medical Education and Publications Enablement
Location: East Hanover, New Jersey
Internal Number: 334038BR
1 in 5 men and 1 in 6 women worldwide develop cancer during their lifetime according to the World Health Organization. In Oncology Medical Affairs we are working tirelessly to bring innovative cancer treatments to patients with our presence in four oncology treatment platforms.
As Director, Medical Education and Publications Enablement, you will lead the development and implementation of medical education and publication enablement strategy and framework for Oncology Medical Affairs to ensure high standards of knowledge, skills, and practice of medical education and publications. Build relationship with external partners for advancement of medical education.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Understand Oncology medical education and publication practices and trends to identify insights, uncover gaps and opportunities to enable development and implementation of worldwide medical education and publication plans.
2. Lead development of medical education framework for Oncology Medical Affairs and corresponding onboarding and continuous learning curriculum to drive implementation of the medical education model.
3. Partner with Medical Excellence to develop onboarding and continuous learning curriculum for strategic publication planning and execution.
4. Partner across Oncology franchises to provide strategic direction for medical education and publication planning across the portfolio lifecycle.
5. Drive relationship with external strategic partners for medical education and publications across Oncology medical affairs and the portfolio lifecycle.
6. Ensure compliance with all legal regulatory and Novartis requirements for medical education and publications such as GPP, NVS policies (P3), relevant SOPs and guidance's.
7. Lead medical education and publication excellence initiatives across Scientific Engagement and Communication Department.