Welcome to Hi-Desert Medical Center, where youâ��ll benefit from â�¢ A 59-bed acute primary care facility offering you and your family first-rate health care close to home â�¢ A wide range of quality inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services, home health and hospice services, and a variety of community outreach programs â�¢ A dedicated team of quality, caring, health care professionals
The HR Generalist II provides excellent customer service to employees, management and the public. As a resource to management, this position is responsible to provide guidance on policy/procedures, and performance management, provides reports ensuring accuracy and promptness. The HR Generalist II provides support to all areas of human resources, including projects or activities related to employee engagement, and employee relations as assigned, assists the Chief HR Officer in maintaining compliance with all licensing and regulatory agencies.
1. Processes new hires including assistance with Red Carpet, badges and new hire information on assigned areas.
2. Identify Tenet IT requirements for new hires.
3. Assists in maintaining the HRIS system by entering new hires, updating information changes, and managing reporting functions as needed.
4. Provides compliance reports and tracking, working with management to ensure that all mandatory requirements of employment for all employees are met. Advises management in the event of non-compliance.
5. Assists employees as needed with questions or concerns.
6. Oversees the performance management process including performance evaluations and discipline.
7. Provides guidance to management on HR policy/procedures and assists in educating management to changes that occur.
8. Produces monthly and ad hoc reports as requested.
9. Provides support to the CHRO as needed.
10. Manages unemployment reporting and appeal process.
11. Manages leave of absences in compliance with federal and state requirements and within Tenet policy.
12. Oversees employee recognition programs which may include service awards, and other Tenet or facility based programs.
13. Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent
A minimum of 10 years of experience in healthcare human resources
Knowledge of HRMSweb, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Supervisory experience preferred
Bachelorâ��s Degree preferred
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: Joshua Tree, California
Facility: Hi-Desert Medical Center
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.