The position will report directly to the VP of Operations and will be responsible for managing a staff in office and remote, in coordination with Senior Operations Manager.
Develop new initiatives to support strategic operations
Insure escrow and settlement related products are completed in a timely manner and are of the highest quality. Ensure departments work based on file priority, the specific needs of our clients, and the instructions from senior management
Maintain strong and positive communication with client counterparts and internal upstream and downstream managers
Prioritize daily work for both you and your direct reports to ensure Client SLA’s are met for each metric assigned
Perform other duties as assigned by management
Develop new and manage existing operational processes documentation.
Develop and train on state level standards for new products and new markets to ensure all documentation and output is compliant and conforms with local customs and practices
Ensure team is properly trained and following company protocol for customer service standards for verbal and written communications
Responsible for Quality control and training:
- Working with team members both stateside and global to ensure Title & Closing documents are prepared in accordance to quality standards and regulatory/government guidelines
- Create and maintain checklists, SOPs, job aids and other documentation
- Conduct training to new hires and existing employees both stateside and offshore as may be necessary
- Regularly review workflows to identify and report any deficiencies or other issues to appropriate parties and see through to resolution.
- Provide suggestions and recommendations of workflow related improvement
- Create and maintain accuracy of quality control and production reports for global vendor partners to be delivered to vendor and senior management on a weekly basis:
- Pipeline Reports
- Production Reports
- Quality Reports
- All responses to clients must be completed within 2 business hours 97% of the time or better. Quality must be within 98%, Customer satisfaction must be at 99%, Customer Service metrics as determined by client satisfaction and management
- Point of contact for client and vendor escalations regarding production issues
Qualifications and Education Requirements
High School diploma or GED required Baccalaureate degree preferred.
3+ years of management experience in the title industry, national or regional experience required.
Full understanding of underwriters Mutual Indemnification Agreements (MIA).
Work under general supervision.
Ability to make well-reasoned risk decisions.
Experience utilizing ResWare or similar title software preferred.
Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely present issues, ideas and recommendations in verbal, written and presentation formats.
Highly motivated, inquisitive, self-started with the ability to multi-task and effectively manage priorities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, ability to high volume and the capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
Capable of generating a high degree of respect and trust to develop, maintain strong relationships with business partners across all levels of stakeholders.
GET TO KNOW US#1 Independent Underwriter in the United StatesWe see title differently. We’re the largest title insurance underwriter in the United States with no direct operations. We don’t believe in competing with our agents.Not only does Westcor provide localized underwriting resources for title agents, we also bring innovative, next–generation solutions to the problems of today’s real estate. It’s just the Westcor way.We love providing cutting edge products and creative solutions for our customers to ensure their success today, tomorrow and for years to come.