POSITION SUMMARY This position is responsible for supporting the execution of HR strategy tools and initiatives, with focus on engaging and inspiring our team members and building on our Employer of the Future brand. It develops programs and materials that support the culture, performance management, talent development and operational routines. This role helps deliver Banner's customer service obsessed culture and drives the employee experience in support of business unit goals. Help drive culture change and engagement through storytelling and bringing the heart of Banner to life, connecting that work directly to the HR strategy.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Develops high-quality products, including, but not limited to: HR routines, programs that bring EOTF to life, people-development processes and materials and HR activities. Executes HR programs and plans in support of change management.
2. Implements HR strategy plans to embed the culture in the HR organization and across Banner.
3. Develops and implements tools that support leadership's work to engage team members in Banner's goals, strategy, mission, vision and values.
4. Supports the development of HR materials that position Banner as a thought leader and progressive employer.
5. Liaison to Diversity and Inclusion teams; supports delivery of plans and programs to create an inclusive culture to improve employee engagement, performance, and retention.
6. Reviews, prepares, analyzes, and presents reports and recommendations regarding operations, programs, services, and/or other applicable areas of interest in order to provide concise and accurate information that aids in decision-making.
7. Collaborates with HR and Corporate Communications staff to execute multi-channel campaigns and tactics.
8. Participates as a subject-matter expert and may lead or facilitate task forces, teams, and/or councils to plan, implement and coordinate programs, services, and/or activities for the organization.
9. Interacts with all levels of the organization. Plays a key role in designing and delivering programs relating to HR Strategy. Also plays a key role in serving as a change agent to support cultural changes within the company.
Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all customers of Banner Health with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
NOTE: The core functions are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Specific tasks or responsibilities will be documented as outlined by the incumbent's immediate manager.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Must possess a strong knowledge and understanding of training and development and/or organizational effectiveness as normally demonstrated through the completion of a bachelor's degree in organizational development, human resources development, organizational behavior, business administration or related field.
Proven experience designing, developing, implementing and delivering comprehensive leadership programs and/or supporting organizational effectiveness efforts as typically demonstrated with five years of progressively responsible experience. Must demonstrate knowledge of adult learning principles and concepts. Must demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills to effectively establish and maintain successful relationships with all partners/stakeholders. Must possess exceptional project management, organizational and time management skills; ability to work in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment.
Must demonstrate strong personal computer skills including extensive experience with office desktop applications.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Banner Staffing Services (BSS) offers Registry/Per Diem opportunities within Banner Health. Registry/Per Diem positions are utilized as needed within our facilities. These positions offer flexibility in scheduling and are great way to start your career with Banner Health. As a BSS team member, you are eligible to apply (at any time) as an internal applicant to any regular opportunities within Banner Health.
As a valued and respected Banner Health team member, you will enjoy:
Flexible Schedules (select positions)
Fewer Shifts Cancelled
403(b) Pre-tax retirement
Employee Assistance Program
Employee wellness program
Discount Entertainment tickets
Auto Purchase Plan
Registry/Per Diem positions do not have guaranteed hours and no medical benefits package is offered . Registry/Per Diem positions require a minimum of 4 shifts a month commitment. Completion of post-offer Occupational Health physical assessment, drug screen and background check (includes; employment, criminal and education) is required.
What might draw you to Banner Health? A great health care career, of course—and a great place to live, no matter what stage of life you’re in. With facilities across the West, there is a health care career for everyone, from big city living in the Phoenix area to friendly small towns in the mountains and plains. As one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Banner Health offers both the stability that comes with success and the possibility of exploring new areas of the country. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages:
Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health.
Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible.
The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.