About TI Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job Here’s your chance to think beyond the ordinary! As a member of our global Human Resources (HR) team, you’ll have the opportunity to work directly with leaders across the company to help ensure TI has the talent and capabilities it needs to win in the highly competitive semiconductor market space. HR plays a critical role in the company’s success and you will, too.
In this role, you’ll work on important projects across a variety of business and functional areas. This provides the unique opportunity to see the breadth of things you can do in HR—all in one summer. Some of these areas and responsibilities include:
• Business HR Generalist: Align HR strategies to support business goals and objectives by working closely with the business group to assess HR needs, then develop and implement innovative solutions that drive organizational and operational excellence.
• Compensation: Design and deliver competitive compensation programs for TI employees worldwide. Projects often include analyzing TI’s market competitiveness, developing communication strategies to help managers make smart decisions, etc.
• Ethics and Employee Relations: Help TI maintain its high ethical standards, commitment to social responsibility and strong employee relations. Projects typically focus on the development and support of key training modules, along with understanding and improving key processes and audits.
• Recruiting: Recruit talent to TI by preparing for campus recruiting, improving recruiting and marketing efforts, benchmarking and/or managing the internal intern program committee for the summer.
• Talent Development: Provide relevant learning to improve business performance by developing and implementing development strategies driven by the needs of TI businesses and functional areas. Example projects include needs assessment for future training and/or supporting ongoing development programs.
Put your talent to work with us as a Human Resources Intern – change the world, love your job!
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or Liberal Arts
TI is a global semiconductor company that designs, manufactures, tests and sells analog and embedded processing chips for markets such as industrial, automotive, personal electronics, communications equipment and enterprise systems. Each generation of innovation builds upon the last to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable – making it possible for semiconductors to go into electronics everywhere. Our diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what makes our products more innovative and our company stronger. We want the best and brightest minds working on the biggest technological challenges. Come join us!