Data Delivery Lead - Regional IFRS 17 Program - Leading Insurance firm - Immediate start - full cycle role - Large Scale Data Project
My client, a leading and innovative Insurance company is hiring for a Data Delivery lead for their regional IFRS 17 Programme. The Data Delivery Lead will be solely responsible for co-ordinating between multiple local BUs, Group IT and the regional IFRS 17 project team to ensure the quality delivery of enhanced data for the IFRS 17 solutions. Core focus will be IFRS17 Solution delivery, i.e the applications that support IFRS17, IFRS17 Technology, and pure transformation delivery.
- 70% full cycle project management and 30% Stakeholder management. The Business Units provide data, and manage the data locally, and the Data Lead will ensure the local BU's progress in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Support ETL and development work on the sub system
- Working with Senior Stakeholders to articulate the business needs, and project status etc.
- Drive system related enhancements
- Understand IFRS17 data requirements:
- Understand the end-to-end source systems data flows, including data definition and
ownership, both at Group and at local BU levels.
-Report an any potential risk or issues which would delay the delivery of
required data from local BUs to the programme manager.
- At least 7 years' work experience, with strong data project management background
- Large scale regulatory and compliance project experience
- Experience in IFRS 17 initiatives/ IFRS 17 Tech would be a big plus
- Ideally Data migration experience, or a strong understanding of Data
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Seb at firstname.lastname@example.org