Employee experience partner senior AdventHealth Tampa
Location Address:3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Tampa
Florida Hospital Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
You Will Be Responsible For:
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Facilitates employee experience services to ensure they are intentional and professional, including facilitating employee onboarding, monitoring and tracking regulatory compliance, and executing key HR projects.
· Leads the coordination of office administrative support utilizing excellent customer service skills while promoting the HR operating model. Coordinates HR programs and initiatives at a local level, such as: employee engagement and recognition events, new hire onboarding and orientation, and other projects as assigned by HRBP. Assists with providing research for policies, training, strategic planning, and other human resource issues.
· Oversees the employee badge administration process; assuring compliance.
Workforce Planning & Org Design
· Assists A/HRBP with workforce planning and organizational design meetings and follow up activities. Supports line managers with questions and milestones.
· Identifies and escalates opportunities for organizational design consultation from A/HRBP.
Talent Acquisition & Onboarding
· Responsible for candidate and new hire experience components, to include, but not limited to: supporting hiring managers with interview preparation, serving as liaison and escalating as needed, completing new hire onboarding process, and has oversight of orientation process and other new employee requirements, such as The Whole Care Experience. Supports processes for immigration regulatory compliance.
· Responsible for creating processes for maintaining compliance-related documentation as directed. Responsible for processing, tracking, and documenting compliance-related functions, such as: license/certification/registration maintenance, documentation of employee competencies and performance evaluations, orientations, and employee health requirements. Responsible for document management which may include but not limited to, scanning/filing/linking documents for employee HR files, preparing documentation for regulatory agencies, coordinating regular audits to ensure compliance requirements are met, and coordinating with HR Shared Services as appropriate for document management needs. Identifying and escalating issues, risks, and non-compliance.
Performance Management & Talent Development
· Responsible for process of tracking and documenting compliance with performance management policies and procedures.
· Manages separation of work processes as directed. Responsibilities may include, scheduling and conducting exit interviews, and facilitating repayment programs in coordination with shared services, escalating risk and issues as appropriate.
Compensation & Pay Programs
· Tracks and monitors compliance and documentation for special compensation programs according to policy and coordinates repayments with shared services as appropriates. Examples of special pay programs include sign-on bonuses and GN program incentives. Advises on policy as appropriate.
· Supports employee wellness program administration.
· Administers tuition reimbursement programs according to policy and procedures. Manages the PDO donation program, ensuring compliance with facility, regional and corporate policies
· Collaborates in collections; recouping tuition, relocation, GN contract, sign-on bonus funds paid to employees who terminate without fulfilling their contracts.
Rewards, Recognition & Engagement
· Manages employee events, projects, and communication as directed, examples include: service awards programs and events, mailing projects, employee related functions, local job fairs, open enrollment events and communication.
· Responsible for maintenance of HR policies and procedures according to organizational documentation and storage process.
· Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Participates in the recommendation and revision of policy changes.
· Serves as a change agent for operating model and strategic initiatives.
Super User of Operating Model & Technology
· Serves as super user for HR operating model and related technology systems and HR processes. Liaisons with shared services as needed.
· Monitors and tracks HR metrics as directed in support of HR analytic needs. Performs root cause analysis and other research as needed. Synthesize results and makes general recommendations.
· Monitors budget expenses as directed. Demonstrates stewardship in facility resources.
Mission Integration & Culture
· Champions mission integration and culture development.
· Other Duties as assigned by AdventHealth, Division office and/or Facility Executives.
What You Will Need:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Working knowledge of or aptitude to learn human resources disciplines applicable for assigned duties
· Professional, excellent oral and written communication skills
· Problem solving and critical thinking skills
· Ability to handle confidential matters with maximum discretion
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· High school diploma upon hire
· Eight years of Human Resources or related experience upon hire
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
· 2+ year of HR experience in a healthcare setting
· Management experience within a healthcare organization
· Project management and consulting experience
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
· Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Society for Human Resources Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
The Senior Employee Experience Partner (EEP) has responsibilities for day-to-day, guidance, support and expertise in the implementation and administration of HR policies, procedures, and programs. Individual serves as the first line of HR, taking ownership of the employee experience. This may include, but not limited to, offering direction for employees and managers through their onboarding experience, their partnership with self-service tools and HR Shared Services, and supporting the execution of local HR programs and initiatives. Other responsibilities may include, but not limited to, new hire processing, separation of work procedures, document management, and compliance monitoring for regulatory requirements.
AdventHealth Greater Orlando (formerly Florida Hospital) is one of the largest faith-based health care providers in the United States. For 150 years, we have carried on a tradition of providing whole-person care that not only addresses patients' physical ailments, but also supports their emotional and spiritual well-being. We demonstrate the same level of compassion and care for our employees as well, doing all that we can to help them realize their full potential – both personally and professionally.