CCRA (Certified Clinical Research Associate), CCRC (Certified Clinical Research Coordinator)
Clinical Research Coordinator
Position Summary for Clinical Research Coordinator
The Clinical Research Coordinator will report to the Clinical Research Site Manager and is tasked with the responsibility to conduct clinical trials according to the protocol, internal policies/procedures/best practices, and regulations governing clinical research in the USA. A CRC must be organized, efficient, and effective in order to maintain all the responsibilities of the position.
Company Benefits for Clinical Research Coordinator
Company paid health insurance through Anthem. Other low cost options also available.
Dental, vision and disability benefits.
401(k) with no waiting period and company match of your deferrals.
Wellness program with wellness incentives.
Accrued paid time off for vacations and personal time off. (up to 15 days 1styear)
9 paid company holidays.
Roles and Responsibilities for Clinical Research Coordinator:
Serve as a lead coordinator for a specific study as assigned by management to conduct the following general study operations:
Work under the direction of the internal management team
Completely and accurately execute and document study visit procedures as required by the study protocol, internal policies/procedures/best practices, and regulatory requirements
Conduct various required medical procedures and measurements as required
Coordinate visit schedules with all internal & external stakeholders such as, subjects, study doctors, external vendors, CRO/Sponsor staff, and other visit/study specific contributors
Maintain regulatory documents and complete/report the required documents as required by study specific reporting schedules
Establish the necessary knowledge and functional capability needed to be able to efficiently and effectively train site staff on the protocol & procedural requirements of studies for which they are the assigned lead CRC
· Function as a supporting coordinator through collaboration with other CRCs and site staff to help complete the site work
· Perform essential office tasks as required
Education and Experience for Clinical Research Coordinator
· Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or healthcare field
· Minimum of 1-2 years in clinical research experience
Knowledge and Skills Required for Clinical Research Coordinator
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Knowledge of medical terminology, clinical methods, procedures, and applications used in clinical trials
· Functional knowledge and experience of GCP and other governing principles of clinical research
· Demonstrable organization skills
· Ability to stratify and manage multiple priorities
· Ability to work independently, within a multi-disciplinary team, as well as with sponsors and vendors
· Proficient in routine office procedures and tools including MS Office and other web-based platforms
Additional Salary Information: Negotiable based on experience
About Masc Medical Recruitment Firm
MASC focuses on hands on healthcare staffing with it's strongest associations in the physician staffing & physician recruitment network. MASC wants every client and candidate to receive a personal focus - the desired result that both parties deserve in forming these new relationships.
Full House Healthcare Staffing Agency. - Physician Staffing / Physician Recruiter - Mid Level Provider Staffing & Recruitment (Nurse Practitioners & Physician Assistants) - Allied & Other Healthcare Professional Staffing.