This position ensures the safe service of meals to the building community and adheres to all food safety and sanitation standards, quality control, general knowledge of menu production, employee training, and supervision of food service employees.
1. Oversees the hiring and performance management of the team.
2. Develops training manuals and operating procedures for production equipment and recipes.
3. Ensures consistent portion control of menu items.
4. Organizes cooling and storage of leftover food for donation or reuse.
5. Identifies accurate production numbers and makes adjustments as needed.
6. Establishes and maintains professional relationships with food manufacturers, suppliers and vendors.
7. Ensures the dining center is clean and presentable for perspective resident tours.
8. Promotes off-campus dining meal plans to adjacent student apartments.
9. Coordinates the birthday cake and care package programs and provides food for programming events.
10. Coordinates and oversees all special dining meals.
11. Assists in the administration of meal plan software, ecommerce site and the dining menu webpage and evaluates systems data and updates website dining menus.
12. Manages team members by interviewing, hiring, orienting, training and mentoring employees, and managing their performance in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices. Maintains adequate staffing and pipeline of candidates to provide optimum service levels.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Internal Number: R0029693
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.