1. Determine and Manage Equipment Criticality and Asset Based Condition due to stablish Maintenance Implementation Strategy by each asset.
2. Understand most expensive maintenance equipment by identifying Top 10 Assets, priorized, to verify applicable step: replacement or improvement.
3. Assure all Manufacturing Assets are under Preventive Maintenance Program as well as failure mode expected.
4. Develop and manage Predictive Maintenance Program.
5. Statistic analysis of equipment failure to determine proper maintenance action plan.
6. Lead Root Cause Problem Solving from Maintenance Perspective.
7. Implement FMEA as a tool to evaluate feasibility of Maintenance.
8. Responsible to use Reliability Diagnose tools on repetitive failure equipment issues and determine root cause by creating reports.
9. Assure a proper Operator Asset Care as Manufacturing Equipment Excellence Guidance.
10. Responsible for the correction of problems and failures that are repetitive in systems and equipment which cause downtime in manufacturing process using technical and analysis tools.
11. Responsible for risk management and the life cycle of assets.
12. Implement and Maintain Reliability Key Performance Indicator such as MTBF and Failure Mode
13. Perform any other activitity related to the job.
Internal Number: R21-1433
About Rockwell Automation
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.