- Take ownership of firms peer group analysis and selection process and assist in its ongoing development.
- Continued development and ownership of market intelligence frameworks. Reporting monthly on the following: competitor analysis, performance and flows & trend.
- Present monthly market intelligence report findings to internal stakeholders when required and provide insights to help inform and support sales and investment teams.
- Carry out competitor analysis, both at the firm and product level and across multiple asset classes.
- Provide analysis of industry level trends across multiple asset classes (i.e. Innovation, product development and flows)
- Report responsibilities to the product governance committee.
- Build and maintain relationships with data/service providers and external working groups such as industry bodies, conferences and seminars.
- Respond to clients requests for product-related information and assist the sales and RFP teams to do so.
- Excellent communication skills. You will be liaising with the teams mentioned above, as well as internal product specialists, legal teams, fund operations teams, fund compliance and risk teams.
- You will be competent using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access).
- Knowledge of external systems such as Morningstar, Broadridge, Bloomberg, Mercer Insights and eVestment is beneficial.
- Compliance with all legal, regulatory and internal compliance requirements.