At CHOC Children’s, we strive to be the leading destination of children’s health by providing exceptional and innovative care. We are responsible for the overall health of our community’s pediatric population in our hospitals, clinics, and practices. And because of our breadth of care, your career at CHOC Children’s can be as diverse and fulfilling as you determine. CHOC Children’s compensation structure, benefits offerings, and career development programs are geared to helping you achieve your professional and personal goals. Apply now to see where your career at CHOC Children’s can take you.
The Supervisor, Nuclear Medicine is responsible for the daily operations to include but not limited to staffing, exam scheduling, workflow coordination, supply management and problem resolution pertinent to Nuclear Medicine. Provides direct supervision of Nuclear Medicine Technologists who measure and administer radioactive isotopes and is knowledgeable and displays competencies in all facets of Nuclear Medicine including PET-CT and SPECT-CT. Maintains required documentation to comply with all regulatory agencies and accrediting bodies. Assures that staff deliver excellent customer service and adhere to all departmental and hospital policies and procedures. Provides direct patient care as Nuclear Medical Technologist. Assists in the development and implementation of policies and procedures within the department.
• Required: Minimum five years of clinical Nuclear Medicine experience.
• Preferred: Five or more years of experience in an acute care pediatric setting
• Required: Graduate from an accredited Nuclear Medicine Program
• Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
• Required: Able to think critically; work independently; manage multiple assignments; compose written material; work well under pressure; problem solve; organize and prioritize workload; recall information with accuracy; pay close attention to detail. Able to relate and communicate positively, effectively, and professionally with others; provide leadership; be assertive and consistent in enforcing policies; work calmly and respond courteously when under pressure; lead, supervise, teach, and collaborate; accept direction.
• Required: CNMT and ARRT(N) or NMTCB and ARRT(R) and/or ARRT (CT) and BLS
Internal Number: R-15425
About CHOC Children's Hospital
Recognized year after year as national leader in employee engagement, and named one of the best children’s hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, this is an exciting time to be at CHOC Children’s. Our campus is constantly growing and offering new state-of-the art programs and services as we continue to meet the needs of more than 250,000 children annually, making the opportunities for career enrichment endless.
We offer highly competitive salary levels and benefits, but the personal growth and fulfillment you’ll find at CHOC, coupled with an inspiring mission to nurture, advance, and protect the health and well being of children, are perhaps the most valuable payouts of all. We hope you will join our dedicated and talented team of associates committed to the highest standards of care and making a difference in the lives of children in Orange County – and beyond.