Duration/Type: 12-month residency
Number of Positions: 1
Application Deadline: Dec. 31, 2020
Starting Date: June 2021
Interview Required: Yes
- Completion of an ASHP-accredited PGY1 pharmacy residency program.
- Eligibility for licensure in the state of Wisconsin.
- Applicants are required to submit a program application through PhORCAS. Please follow the application instructions.
- A total of 2 original writing projects completed during the PGY1 residency year should be condensed into a single file and uploaded in the Supplemental Documents section of PhORCAS. Examples of supplemental writing materials include monographs, medication use evaluations, guidelines, protocols, formal drug information questions, or newsletter articles.
- A 20-minute presentation is required as part of the interview process.