JOB SUMMARY The Compliance Support Coordinator performs activities related to compliance with federal, state, and local laws, regulations and accreditation requirements and provides support in adherence to regulatory policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE - Generate correspondence in support of business lines regulatory requirements. Identify issues impacting the flow of information and inform leadership for tracking and correction.
- Create, maintain and store regulatory documentation and ensure documents meet regulatory requirements and department policies by conducting regular reviews, coordinating revisions and obtaining approvals.
- Perform support activities such as reporting, tracking and auditing of vendors to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Support department compliance with accreditation agency(ies) by gathering information, assisting in the preparation of survey documents and files, tracking and maintaining work plans.
- Act as a liaison to quality and other compliance departments, respond to requests for data and other compliance-related information, conduct audits to determine compliance with policies, procedures, federal/state laws and accreditation standards. Formulate recommendations and provide written findings and analysis.
BENEFITS Our competitive benefits package includes the following - Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits - 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5% - Tuition Reimbursement - PTO accrual beginning Day 1 Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION - Assoc or Equiv Experience
- EXPERIENCE - A minimum of 1 year experience required
Internal Number: 20007316
About Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!