Join the Kurt J. Lesker Company (KJLC) in Enabling Technology for a Better World. We are seeking an organized, detail-oriented individual to join our logistics team. KJLC is a growing global manufacturer and distributor of vacuum technology and we are looking to expand our quality and improvement team.
The Warehouse Technician will perform all aspects of the general warehouse duties. Primary duties include the picking and packing of sales, production and all other orders related to outbound shipping.
Key Job Elements:
• Picking and pulling of sales and production pick lists (in accordance to the work instructions)
• Proper checking and packaging of domestic and international packages so they can ship in a safe and economical manner.
• Process packages and pick lists through the shipping systems such as UPS, FedEx, etc.
• The posting of packing slips and other information into the Dynamics AX system
• General warehouse duties such as: organize and rotate product, cycle counts, inventory, etc.
• Perform basic cleanup of work area and keep the warehouse organized
• Maintain a high awareness of safety and organization
• All processes should follow the guidelines established in the department’s work instructions
• High School education or equivalent
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to physically perform the job including: climbing, standing, lifting, bending, kneeling, etc.
• Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
• Advanced computer skills
• Previous warehouse experience
• UPS/FEDEX shipping experience is a plus
Kurt J. Lesker is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability