The VP – IS Regional serves as a dedicated member of the Regional President’s Strategic Integrations Council (SIC). The incumbent partners with designated Regional Informatics lead to act as the IS/Informatics dyad for the Region to address all questions, initiatives, and solutions. This leader collaborates with executives across the system to ensure that IS programs and investments fulfill current and future enterprise needs. Establishing strong relationships with Regional SIC to improve clinical, operational, and financial metrics using data and technology is important! The VP will also collaborate with the SIC to facilitate the development of the Region’s chapter of IU Health’s overall IS and Informatics Strategic Plan in alignment with Region’s strategic goals and objectives Other opportunities include:
- Establishing formal IS & Informatics metrics and key performance indicators, and developing process improvement approaches to clearly display and continually improve metrics
- Leading the Regional IS & Informatics governance process, and reporting to Governance Committee
- Sharing standard methodologies and process improvement with other regions as a subject matter expert
- Serving on Regional Committees as identified by leadership
- Adhering to enterprise wide standards and solutions with authority to innovate locally in coordination with system-wide innovation program.
- Strong demonstrated innovative and complex, matrixed leadership skills (inspiring, decision-making, communication across multiple organizations, executing) to champion achieving the vision of the organization is required.
- Knowledge of state and national regulatory agency guidelines, preferred.
- Requires 10+ years of relevant management experience in a business or clinical systems. environment and familiarity with process/performance improvement methodologies, system implementations, and workflow analysis.
- Requires ability to manage multiple complex projects involving multiple customers, interests, and goals. Prior budget management authority and financial management is required.
Internal Number: 10003388
About Indiana University Health
Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system, with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation’s best by U.S. News & World Report.
A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine—one of the nation’s largest medical schools—gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training—advancing healthcare for all.
At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. As a member of our team, you will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross-training development.
We’re looking for team members who share the things that matter most to us. People who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day. People who are always ready to apply themselves.
Are you ready for challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient? Apply today to join the team that’s changing healthcare for the better.