· Liaising with Regional Head of Compliance, implement, maintain and monitor adherence with the Compliance framework for Singapore operations
· Advise on anti-money laundering due diligence, and Sanction checks on client and investor files to Singapore operations team as per Cayman Islands and Singapore regulatory requirements
· Report suspicious activity to regulatory authorities in consultation with the Regional Head of Compliance
· Support Singapore operation for FATCA, CRS queries from the operation team
· Liaise with internal departments on compliance matters and escalate urgent queries to Regional Head of Compliance
· Act as the MLRO (Money Laundering Reporting Officer).
· Implement and monitor compliance with policies like MAS Outsourcing Guidelines, data protection, ethics, conflict of interest, etc.
· Ensure to be up to date with all regulatory developments for Fund managers in Singapore and Cayman Islands and produce summary notes on these new regulatory developments
· Ensure anti-money laundering, data protection and other local policies and procedures are in place and adhered to
· Ensure on-going AML training program for all staff is completed for Singapore office
· Prepare and present monthly compliance and other reporting required by Group to Regional Head of Compliance
· Monitor the implementation of various compliance policies and procedures and conduct monthly audit
· Ensure order processing quality and effective service delivery
· Identify service and workflow improvement opportunities
· Assist in monitoring transfer agent's services for the fund and company secretarial clients serviced from Singapore
· Handle enquiries on client and investors documentation
· Minimum 4 - 8 years' experience in a similar role incorporating the above functions.
· ACAMS certification will be helpful
· Professional Compliance qualification would be an advantage
· An ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines
· Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills
· Strong PC skills including Word, Excel and Access