Delta Galil is seeking an Ecommerce Consumer Experience Manager. The Consumer Experience team is committed to creating an exceptional experience for the consumers of our various apparel brands. We strive to ensure that our overall service offering is the best that it can be while creating an empowering and supportive culture for our entire team. We’re looking for a bright, kind, goal-oriented leader who is relentlessly client focused to join our team and help us reach new heights.
As a Consumer Experience Supervisor - ECommerce, you’ll develop, motivate, and manage a team of associates responsible for providing exceptional service across multiple online brands through a range of contact channels. As a leader, you will champion the Ecommerce and omnichannel consumer journey. You will be responsible for setting and monitoring goals, creating process improvements, collaborating with multiple departments, and training and improving individual performance in order to improve the quality of service your team delivers. You will contribute to our companies top and bottom line by minimizing customer loss, improving efficiency, upselling, expanding best practices and MAKING CUSTOMERS HAPPY.
· Lead and manage a team of 5-10 Client Experience Associates by communicating objectives, providing feedback, and developing team members to provide exceptional customer service
· Drive team members to meet and exceed productivity goals at the highest quality levels
· Develop and implement policies, procedures and process improvement initiatives to improve efficiency, increase customer satisfaction and improve upselling capabilities within the team
· Execute day to day business management duties including workflows, scheduling, shift approvals, meetings, and KPI and SLA reporting
· Demonstrate expertise in providing prompt, friendly, and professional support to clients via email, phone, chat and other channels, specifically social media.
· Be able to resolve escalated client tickets from your associates and escalate tickets to your supervisor as appropriate
· Create and maintain all training manuals and documents for Client Experience members
· Collaborate with multiple departments (IT, DC, Ecommerce, Marketing, Stores) to ensure connections with your team create efficient and excellent customer service
· Interview, hire and train new client experience associates for full-time and temporary positions
· A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 4+ years of Ecommerce platform customer support or client services experience, preferably in the retail and/or apparel industry
· 1+ years of experience leading a team of 3+ customer support agents
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Extensive experience with multi-channel support
· Experience with and knowledge of Zendesk or similar tool
· A demonstrated ability to coach, develop, motivate and inspire teams
· Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
· The skills and ability to manage time effectively in an unstructured environment
· The ability to work non-standard business hours, including weekends & holidays
About Delta Galil
Established in 1975, Delta Galil Industries is a global manufacturer and marketer of private label apparel products for men, women and children. At Delta Galil our experts leverage the company’s vast knowledge base and core manufacturing competencies, to deliver comprehensive solutions that address the dynamic changes in the industry. Delta Galil acquired 7 For All Mankind in 2016."We Are One. We Are Many. We Are Mankind.”The Founders of Premium DenimBorn in LA in 2000, 7 For All Mankind put premium denim on the map – establishing itself as the denim authority & carving out a new market category. The brand’s fabric innovation, unparalleled fit, and attention to detail quickly made it a favorite among celebrities, influencers, and trendsetters around the world. Today, it continues to be a go-to for high-quality apparel rooted in denim.When You Feel Good About Yourself, You Can Accomplish AnythingAs a heritage premium denim brand with global distribution, 7 For All Mankind has acquired lifelong fans who’ve grown alongside the brand, as well as new fans who’ve only just discovered it. The brand’s goal is to create world-renowned styles that instill confidence & inspire people to be the best version of themselves.