The Physician Office Practice Manager is responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operations of a physician practice. Assists in strategic initiatives to develop the practice to its fullest potential. Performs as problem solver to physicians, organizational leaders, medical director, patients and staff. Oversees established financial processes and ensures staff execute daily business office functions and procedures. Responsible for monitoring business activity to ensure established revenue and expense targets are achieved.
• Establish a positive, productive working relationship with physicians, staff and management in order to create coordinated and efficient patient care.
• Maintain a cross site schedule that balances the needs of each institution with available resources.
• Receive community based palliative care referrals from our intake department and schedule delivery of service by an available and appropriate resource.
• Participate in program expansion strategic planning and implementation activities.
• Facilitate the credentialing of practitioners at all practice sites and payers.
• Track licensure renewal requirements and proactively ensures that all team members meet deadlines and requirements.
• Work with all team members to align documentation practice with defined standards and billing requirements.
• Coordinate the routine audit of clinical records against agency and regulatory standards.
• Monitor reports from each practice site and verify data integrity.
• Attend weekly team meetings at each practice site.
• Educational Requirements - Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience Requirements - minimum 5 years Physician Practice Management Experience
Internal Number: 12123
KeystoneCare is a Medicare certified, CHAP accredited, non-profit hospice, palliative and home care organization located near Philadelphia, PA. We serve a diverse community of chronically and seriously ill patients. We have opportunities for involvement with trainees of all levels, program development, and robust clinical practice.