Do you inspire to make a difference every single day?
A true leader aims to inspire--and at Cedars-Sinai, that's exactly what our nurse leaders do. They have a strong combination of clinical skills, management abilities and integrity, and as a result, they play an indispensable role in the success of our organization. We embrace a culture of passion and dedication at Cedars-Sinai, and it's part of the reason we've been named one of the top ten hospitals in America's Best Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. Now we invite you to join us. From working with a team of exceptional healthcare professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you'll have everything you need to do something incredible--for yourself, and for others.
How would you like to inspire a team!
As Registered Nurse IV in the AHSP PACU you will:
* You are an expert clinician who demonstrates a high standard of knowledge and expertise in a specialty as well as general nursing.
* You will consistently demonstrate excellence in all areas of nursing practice including nursing care delivery, staff education, research, and collaboration.
* You will manage complex, unpredictable patient care situations and are a nursing leader.
* You will serve as a resource to the nursing staff, the unit, the organization, and the community to promote the advancement of nursing.
* You will apply clinical knowledge regarding standard of care to consolidate interventions for time and cost savings.
* You will demonstrate knowledge of regulatory requirements in patient assignment making delegations of tasks, documentation and oversee care for the delivery team.
* In addition, demonstrate a dedication of customer service and an ability to meet the needs and expectations of patients and health care colleagues.
* And, demonstrate leadership through initiative, creativity, critical thinking, and collaboration.
Providing healthcare for more than 100 years, Cedars-Sinai has evolved into one of the most dynamic and highly renowned medical centers in the world. Along with caring for patients, Cedars-Sinai is a hub for biomedical research and a training center for future physicians and other healthcare professionals. This attracts exceptional talent to Cedars-Sinai, including world-renowned physician-scientists who seek a place where they can both conduct research and see patients--the ideal formula for discovery and its translation into cures. Our patients benefit from access to doctors at the top of their fields, and our researchers have an ideal community in which to study the impact of healthcare challenges, and reflect that knowledge in their research. The greater Los Angeles area in which Cedars-Sinai resides possesses unparalleled cultural and ethnic diversity which offers outstanding opportunities for translational and clinical research and a dynamic environment for medical education.Although community based, Cedars-Sinai is a major t...eaching hospital affiliated with the David Geffen School of Medicine at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). Cedars-Sinai has highly competitive graduate medical education programs in more than 50 specialty and subspecialty areas, a graduate program in biomedical sciences and translational medicine, a clinical scholars program directed towards junior physicians with aspirations to become clinical scientists, and post graduate training opportunities.There are more than 250 full-time faculty members at Cedars-Sinai. The voluntary medical staff, comprised of more than 2,200 specialty board-certified or board-qualified physicians, represent all of the specialties and subspecialties and collaborate with full-time medical staff in the teaching responsibilities of the graduate medical education programs.