A Senior Advance Manufacturing Engineer for Analytics & Visualization is able to develop, program, configure, test and implement Factory Talk Innovation Suite (FTIS) Application, based on PTC ThingWorx/Vuforia and Rockwell Factory Talk Analytics Platform. The ideal candidate will perform activities in OES FTIS Projects and will be able provide guidance and recommendation for system design, technical solution & troubleshooting. You will be part of a high performance Advanced Manufacturing Engineering team that deliver values to Rockwell Engineering Communities & Global Manufacturing Plants.
* Work closely with team members, Program Manager and customers through all phases of the Solution Development in PTC & FTA platform - from requirement gathering to implementation engagement.
* Experience with ThingWorx Foundation & Vuforia, FTA Applications
* Coding/Scripting Skills
* Continuously learn new technologies and develop your skills with the guidance of your manager. Lead and advise team members through technical project implementations and deliverables.
* Understand the big picture and disseminate the details
* Strong UI / UX skills
* Lead effective meeting with excellent communication skills
Internal Number: 2685257
About Rockwell Automation
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.