Drive the country total product - [Industrial Components (IC), Standard Drives (DST), Architecture & Software (A&S)] + Engineering to Order (ETO) + Customer Support and Maintenance (CSM) sales growth in the assigned account package. Incumbent for this role is responsible for development of new customer accounts as well as increase install base penetration of existing customer by working with Distributor (DI) and/or System Integrators (SI). Incumbent for the role must embrace the Market Access - Limited Distribution Model and collaborate with our appointed Distributors for mutual Rockwell Automation and Distribution success.
1. Work closely with Country Manager to establish and implement account plan and strategy (including eco-system) for assigned account package focusing on driving conversion or increasing market share growth.
2. Partner with DI/SI/Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) as well as Industry Experts to obtain leads on new customers and to convert targeted accounts. Keep abreast with Channel Access to ensure that leads have been contacted/ status of development/ progress.
3. Acquire the needed technical competency to hold at least preliminary technical presentations and discussions with customers, so as to understand and fulfill their needs and requirements with Rockwell Automation products, solutions and services.
4. Account management for ecosystem SI, maintain high level of engagement through entire SI organization. Ensure success plan is agreed between RA and SI, drive execution of the success plan with support from other RA internal stakeholders.
5. Diligently develop and maintain active and health opportunity funnel ensuring that it is at least 4 x value of assigned AOP. Ensure funnel attributes (GDSP) are updated on CRM.
6. Plan the Weekly Sales Visit and conduct sales visits to targeted customers on regular basis to build visibility and convert to RA products, solutions and services with targeted customers/stakeholders. Review and update progression of these visits with manager on weekly basis. 7. Diligently develop and maintain updated Account Workbook and/or full CRM attributes. 8. Keep updated regarding product, services, solutions offering, Industry & customer trends, challenges and initiatives. 9. Establish and maintain healthy working professional relationship with stakeholders of the assigned account ecosystem (EU, DI, SI, OEM) through collaborations by conducting meeting/visits on a periodic basis, keeping abreast of their business update/requirements as well as identifying new opportunity for conversion for the RA products, solutions and services. Provide regular feedback to Sales Manager as well as share information with internal stakeholders, as relevant. 10. Analyze and identify the customer needs & requirements (pain points) through familiarity with Rockwell Products and their values as well as leverage on the relevant internal and channel resources (e.g. Domain Experts, Technical Consultants, SI) to grow share in the existing account and/or to convert new account. 11. Initiate and own Win Strategy Call process for major opportunities.
Internal Number: 2674915
About Rockwell Automation
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.